Manchester, Greater Manchester
Holiday / Negotiable
Our client, a National House Builder based in Manchester are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them. The role will involve completing a range of Quantity Surveying duties for large housing developments across the region, the QS will work both from head office and visits numerous developments across the region. The successful QS will ideally come from a House Builder or Main Contractor with of Residential sector. They are open in terms of level and job title, and are willing to consider individuals from assistant through to senior level.
Quantity Surveyor**Position Overview**
- Working for a National House Builder
- Completing a range of Quantity Surveying duties
- Quantity Surveying for a range of large residential developments
- Working from head office in Manchester
- Working from a busy office among the Commercial team under the Commercial Manager
- Visiting sites across the region as and when required
- Further duties to be discussed
Quantity Surveyor**Position Requirements**
- Previous experience working for a House Builder or Main Contractor on Residential developments
- Strong knowledge of the residential sector
- Living local to Manchester
- Hold a full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Further requirements to be discussed
Quantity Surveyor**Position Remuneration**
- Highly Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Company Car / Car allowance
- Training and Development
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Further benefits to be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 39 days ago