Finance Business Partner
£31000 - £34000 per annum + study
Finance Business Partner £31,000 £34,000 + study support + flexible working
Finance Business Partner
Robert Half are working exclusively with an extremely interesting business based in North Bristol to recruit a Finance Business Partner offering £31,000 £34,000 + study support. The role is perfect for an experienced Management Accountant looking for a valueadding role that offers the ownership of the entire monthend process for 3 separate divisions and the opportunity to develop business partnering skills with the heads of departments. Not only is this an excellent role for someone to get stuck into but the company can also offer an exception package in terms of study support; flexible working hours; increased holiday allowance etc.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the production of Management Accounts for 3 separate divisions, as well as business partnering with each of the divisional managers.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet), together with appropriate commentary / other supporting analyses to provide insight to financial performance of business
- Preparation of annual financial accounts and associated supporting schedules for presentation to the external auditors.
- Partnering the business units in the preparation of annual budgets and periodic reforecasts
- Maintain, and continually develop, appropriate process and accounting controls to assure the integrity of all underlying financial data and reports produced.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic cashflow projections
- VAT returns ensuring that the VAT accounting treatment of all material transactions is checked and validated, and that appropriate analytical review of periodic output and input VAT is carried out prior to signoff.
- Collaboration with the Client Accountant to ensure that all client transactions are correctly reflected in the accounts
- Collaboration with the Management Accountant to ensure that all intercompany transactions, and periodend balances, are validated and agreed.
- Open to QBE or Partqualified individuals
- Must have sufficient Management Accounts production experience
- Ability to develop strong relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to discuss Finance with nonfinance people
- Keen and enthusiastic in attitude
- £31,000 £34,000
- Study Support
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Shut down over Christmas
- 35 hours a week
- Pension Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 10 days ago