Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Andover and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area supporting our sick and vulnerable service users. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Flexi Pay will give you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Our exclusive benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What we require
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Posted 12 days ago