Court Work Social Worker
Monmouth, Monmouthshire, Wales
Up to £29 per hour
An opportunity has arisen at Monmouth Council within the Children's Services for an experienced Social Worker. They are looking for a committed and enthusiastic social worker to join their court team. This is a temporary, full time position for an initial period of 3 months with a view to this being extended on a rolling basis.
The successful candidate will need to have experience of child protection proceedings and court work.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Social work degree, or equivalent
* HCPC or Care Council Wales registered
* Experience of working with children and their families
* Full UK driving license and vehicle
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Social Care Solutions:
* You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social
* We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which
- means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
* We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
* We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on######### or ######### .
Posted 20 days ago