SQL DBA Consultant Office Based
£37000 - £40000 per annum
Technical Service Consultant Merseyside Up to £40,000
My client are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer to consult in their Stockport office. You will work as part of the technical service team delivering, implementing and supporting services for applications and infrastructure deployed to your clients. The role will be focused mostly around Microsoft SQL Server skills but you will also be given the opportunity to work around Microsoft Azure and infrastructure.
The company are a recognised Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy, who focus heavily on the health care industry, meaning the projects youll be faced with, have real importance and positive impact within the organisations youll be managing. This is a challenging role within an agile environment, no day will be the same!
Key Role Requirements and Responsibilities;
- Performing Microsoft SQL Server tasks including: Upgrades, performance tuning, reporting and administration tasks
- Troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server Problem solving and testing
- Engage and provide professional technical support and direction to strategic customers
- Professional qualifications or working towards
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server Knowledge
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical approach to infrastructure system design
- Virtualisation Knowledge of either HyperV, VMware and Microsoft Azure would be preferred
- Ability to produce technical documentation and reports
- Ability to monitor key systems and resolve issues
This is a new role on the market, be one of the first few to apply by sending your most recent CV to ######### or call Megan Southern on######### to find out more!
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
Posted 4 days ago