Sales Manager MICE - Luxury Hotel London
Sales Manager MICE
Background: Hotels; Conference and Events venues; Hospitality
Location: Central London
Salary: £35000 + 10% bonus and great benefits
Position: Full time
To grow the MICE sales business of this superb hotel in Central London.
Job responsibilities and requirements:
- New business development skills i.e. identifying new business opportunities from core source markets within the UK and Europe primarily and prospecting to gain business.
- Key Account management relationship skills and experience - understanding of how to maintain existing business through key account relationship management.
- Experience and understanding on selling banqueting space i.e. residential and non residential packages
- System knowledge - Opera
- Budget planning and tracking - annual setting of budgets and monthly tracking and forecasting
- Strong team player skills - ability to work with team colleagues, supporting team objectives and goals.
- Hardworking, self motivated and prepared to take a hands on role;
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Persistent attitude when faced with obstacles;
- Commercially aware;
- Strong existing client relationships
- New business development experience
Work Related Experience
- Minimum 3 years within Sales in the London Market, ideally in a Hotel, MICE environment.
- Computer literate with experience of working with Excel, Word and OPERA
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
Posted 30 days ago