Account Management Intern
We are GuestReady – a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in London, Paris, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Lisbon, Porto and Dubai. Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation.
This role is Onboarding and Quality Control Intern role within the Account Manager team, which will suit an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and an analytical mind, who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling start-up. This could be your opportunity to join a high growth and dynamic growing start-up and compete with your skills, experience and exposure to build yourself and build the company at the same time.
What you will be doing:
- Creation of listings across different platforms
- Supporting the Account Manager with the onboarding process of the properties
- Ensure quality and appealing written listings, and consistency of information across all listings
- Translation of texts
- Being the ‘behind-the-scenes’ face of GuestReady, with a flexible can-do attitude when other tasks are required
- Coordinating photoshoots of the properties
- Working closely with the rest of our Team to devise the best ways to keep providing an amazing guest and host experience, with a personal touch.
- Quality controlling the listings and promptly addressing any issues raised during or after our guests’ stay.
- Continuously contributing to improving our processes as we scale up, to achieve maximum efficiency and cost optimisation at each stage.
- Supporting and assisting the team with any other day-to-day operational tasks, as needed.
Who we are looking for:
- Fluent in English
- Being detailed-oriented is key to success in this position
- Consistent ability to write clear and attractive copy for blog posts/listings/articles
- Multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, staying calm and composed.
- Able to prioritise many tasks at the same time and to manage time efficiently.
- Fast problem solver; being able to seek solutions instantly for any given problem.
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues.
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality – Please tell us about your best (or worst!) Airbnb experience in your cover letter!
- Confident and personable, with a passion for creating a great customer experience by catering to their needs and striving for continuous improvement of our ***** service
- Interest in startups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally you will have experience using home sharing platforms such as Airbnb, Home Away, etc. and passion to see the concept flourish
- Work with multicultural team members and international teams, spread across the globe
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with excellent growth opportunities
- You will be working with a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- A dynamic work environment with low hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Opportunity to look after some amazing homes across London
- Challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day (depending on your abilities!)
- This is a paid internship about 800£ per month + travel allowance
Posted 21 days ago