Low Observability Design and Integration (IRS) Engineer
The role is responsible for design and integration of low observable air vehicle technologies.
- Perform Infrared Signature simulations, interpret analysis results and providing design feedbacks.
- Prepare Infrad Signature analysis and assessment reports.
- Define test conditions, article requirements and schedule for IRS testing activities.
- Prepare Infrared Signature test and evaluation reports.
- Define analysis and testing procedures and prepare necessary documentation.
- Knowledge on High Performance Computing environments, parallel processing.
- Knowledge on computational fluid dynamics, radiative heat transfer and air vehicle thermal characteristics.
- Knowledge on turbofan engines
- Knowledge on infrared missile seekers and infrared detectors.
- Holds current UK Security Clearance (SC) convertible to Nato Clearance or Nato Clearance.
- Bachelor degree or higher in an Engineering or Science related field.
- 10 years+ experience.
Posted 13 days ago