Surrey - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is currently looking for an Office Coordinator, to join a well-established worldwide finance company in SW London.
The company provide vendor and equipment finance for various markets including public and private sectors.
They offer amazing benefits such as:
- 25 days holiday plus the chance to buy and sell up to an extra 2 days
- Non contributary pension % of salary, and if you would like you can bank 5% of this
- Life Insurance & Medical
- Season ticket loan/ Childcare vouchers
This role will have continual contact with both internal and external customers therefore the ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding whilst maintaining a clear focus on the objective will be key.
This role includes a wide range of responsibilities, requiring a high level of organisational skills.
The key responsibilities will be to personally deliver an excellent service to internal customers as part of the Business Services Team.
- Managing the maintenance of equipment around the office Franking machine, dishwashers, Alarms etc
- Managing the Confidential waste and general recycling
- Complete supplier reviews on new or current suppliers
- Managing the office security passes
- Organising trades people to come into the office when needed.
- Manage the relationship with Building Facilities Manager/Landlord, including liaising with building reception, report and follow up issues, attend tenant meetings
- Handle requests sent to Facilities email inbox
- Assist with distributing incoming post & franking outgoing post
- Assist with travel bookings
- Organise business lunches
- Meet & Greet Guests and provide refreshments
- Assist with setting up of meeting rooms for events
- Managing the ordering & deliveries of stationery and office supplies
- Assist with social events
- Risk administration on Lease Administration System
- Business Codes
- Daily Scanning of New Business deal packs and any adhoc scanning
- Planethic Reporting
- Manage Health & Safety and Fire Safety within the office
- Managing the archiving of information:
- Logging contents of archive boxes
- Arranging collection by storage company
- Arranging for archive boxes to be sent back to us
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.