Health & Safety Manager
Rugeley, Staffordshire, England
£40000 - £45000/annum + Bonus, Pension
Permanent (Full time)
A leading manufacturer are now seeking an experienced Health and Safety professional to lead with all H&S processes, policies, legislation and legal obligations across all site operations within this well-established business.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER ROLE BENEFITS:
* Competitive salary of up to £45,000 dependent on skills and experience
* Company pension
* Annual bonus
DUTIES OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER:
* Lead the development of H&S objectives/targets and implementation of best practices.
* Prioritise H&S actions/initiatives and successfully transfer these to operational plans relevant to the level of risk.
* Ensure H&S systems and policies are applied across all departments.
* Provide Qualitative and quantitative information on H&S including performance statistics and reviews.
* Lead the completion of H&S incident investigations and Learning Reviews.
* Proactively drive the development of on-site H&S competencies and approve H&S changes in design and operations.
* Management, co-ordinate and Delivery of inspiring H&S training.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER
* Experience in a previous Health & Safety role within a manufacturing environment
* Successful candidates will ideally hold graduate IOSH membership, and will hold or be working towards NEBOSH Diploma in Health & Safety.
* Experience in dealing with regulatory agencies (HSE, Environment Agency, Councils)
* Understanding and experience of Safety / Environmental Management Systems inc ISO 45001
* A superb communicator
* Proactive, hands-on approach
The Health and Safety Manager role is commutable from: Aldridge, Lichfield, Tamworth, Walsall, Cannock, Rugeley, Stafford, Burton on Trent, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham and surrounding areas
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994