Care Assistant - Full Time Contracted Hours - Flexible Shifts - Ammanford
Ammanford, Carmarthenshire, Wales
Permanent (Full time)
Community Support Worker | Paid Travel & Mileage | Adult Services
Do you want a rewarding career that makes a difference to people’s lives? Do you want to be a valued member of a team that prides its self on delivering high-quality care?
What you’ll receive:
As a Community Support Worker with ND Care & Support, your hard work and commitment will be rewarded in a number of ways. You will receive:
• Up to 30 hours per week contracts available
• £21,400 -£21,650 per year for 30 hours per week contracts
• £ per hour, increasing if QCF/NVQ registered
• £ per hour on weekends
• New starter bonus of £250!
• Paid travel time and mileage
• Flexible hours available and set shifts
• 2 weekends off per month
• Refer a Friend bonus of £150 for both you and your friend if they start with us!
You will need to:
• Have a full driving license
• Have access to your own vehicle
• Travel within the community to provide care
• Commit to weekly shifts ( 06:45-15:00 & 16:30-22:30)
• Be aged over 18
As a Community Support Worker, you will play an important role in the community. You will ensure our service users can live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own home.
Your support will help our service users to lead fulfilling lives. Duties can include (but aren’t limited to); preparing meals, supporting mobility, assisting with bathing and dressing, maintaining personal hygiene, domestic cleaning and running errands.
Previous experience in the care sector would be advantageous but isn't essential as we provide full training and support to all of our staff, including a comprehensive induction.
You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be kind, compassionate and committed to delivering the very best level of care. If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
ND Care & Support provide a range of bespoke domiciliary care services for children, young adults and older people throughout Wales. Since 2010, our aim has been to help improve the quality of life for individuals with specialist care and support needs in our communities. We are a registered member of the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW).
• Weekly pay
• Flexible work pattern
• Refer a friend bonus
• Support to achieve QCF levels 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
• Progression opportunities
• Pension scheme
• Holiday pay
• Free uniform
Get in touch:
If you’re interested in becoming a Community Support Worker or have any questions, please get in touch for an informal chat. ######