Permanent (Full time)
As a recruitment consultant, you are the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse. It involves:
* using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
* visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships.
* developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
* advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
* using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
* using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
* receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
* checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
* briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job
* preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants.
* organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
* informing candidates about the results of interviews
* negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates.
* offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression.
* working towards and exceeding realistic targets.
* reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a goal-orientated approach to work, the ability to handle multiple priorities, problem-solving ability, the ability to meet deadlines and targets, ambition and the determination to succeed and tenacity.
You will receive the full support of both your Business Manager and the Managing Director of the business who will through training and mentoring ensure that you are successful in this position and are able to develop your career within our business.
This position is open to people with no recruitment background.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience