Field Service Engineer
Durham, County Durham, England
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our established team of engineers. This exciting role includes commissioning of CNC routers and laser cutters, as well as repairing and fault finding on machinery throughout the UK.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical faults
- Good understanding of Electric and Electronic principles and ability to use in practice
- Valid driving licence
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer is advantageous, but not essential
- Good level of computer literacy; able to fully utilise a computer
- Friendly customer focused attitude and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Desire to learn and achieve more skills
- Offers of employment are subject to testing to ensure that candidates can comply with the basic health and safety requirements of the role; this includes being able to distinguish between live, neutral and earth wires and the use of a multimeter.
- As we operate throughout the UK, the ability to work away from home throughout the working week is a non-negotiable requirement and may involve being away, between one night and four nights a week.
In return, we are offering the following benefits:
- OTE Salary of £28,000 to £40,000
- Annual pay reviews
- Installation bonuses
- Company vehicle
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Extensive training
- A friendly and rewarding environment
We welcome applications from talented engineers, field service engineers, electrical engineers and mechanical engineers. An applicant with experience of CNC routers and/or laser cutters is preferable, but full training will be given.