Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
35000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Michael Page is partnering with a growing Residential Developer based in Hertfordshire, to recruit a Technical Coordinator to work from cradle to grave on medium to large scale developments. Reporting to the Design & Technical Manager you will be tasked with leading multiple schemes ranging from low rise apartments to bespoke family housing and will cover both planning and technical elements.
The company are an SME Developer specialising in creating new homes across the South East ranging from town centre apartments to large greenfield, family housing and pride themselves on delivering expert design and excellent specifications at reasonable prices.
The Technical Coordinator will be involved in:
- Management of the Design Team.
- Ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice.
- Ensure proper coordination between the consultant design team.
- Working closely with the Land & Planning teams at the front end of projects.
- Commenting on architectural planning and technical drawings including collating and reviewing internal comments and ensuring amendments are incorporated accordingly.
The ideal candidate for the Technical Coordinator role will:
- Have multi unit Residential Development Experience.
- Be either a current Technical Coordinator or a junior Architect or Technician looking to transition client side.
- Be a self starter and self motivated.
- Be confident in managing and coordinating different stakeholders
- Have a car/driving license.
The Technical Coordinator will receive:
- A Basic Salary ranging from £35,000-£45,000 dependent on experience.
- A Car Allowance of approximately 10% of Salary.
- An friendly, collaborative, family feel working environment with excellent training and development.
- The opportunity to gain exposure to both Planning and Technical stages of Construction.