SEN Teaching Assistant - Blandford Forum
Blandford Forum, Dorset, England
Permanent (Full time)
SEN Teaching Assistants - Blandford Forum
We are currently seeking experienced Teaching Assistants for a
'Good' Ofsted rated SEN School located in the Blandford
The school provide specialist education and care for pupils aged
7-19 with diagnosis of Autism and Aspergers. As a successful
candidate you will be joining a dedicated team providing a
nurturing and caring environment for all pupils to excel socially,
emotionally and behaviourally.
Previous experiences working within a schools setting and/or
special educational needs would be advantageous but not
This fantastic school offers a pupil-centred educational
programme encouraging the developments of all pupils.
Contract Details for the SEN Teaching Assistant
- Location - Blandford Forum, Dorset
- Position - SEN Teaching Assistant
- Type of work - Supporting students with Autism, Aspergers,
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Temporary/Permanent
- Full time/part time - Full-Time Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay - £ per hour
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the
SEN Teaching Assistant role:
- Previous LSA experience is required, ideally within the SEN
Sector, although this is not essential providing you have the right
attitude and desire.
- A passion for working with children with ASD, Aspergers,
- Pro Active in the classroom and a willingness to join in with
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive
attitude towards working with SEN students.
- Happy to undertake personal care responsibilities
To be eligible as an SEN Teaching Assistant role through
us you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered
with the online update service or be willing to process a new
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply
with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted
We are acting as an employment business/education recruitment
agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will
be required to register with us in order to fill this vacancy.
We are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses
including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this
vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from
our Refer a Friend scheme.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!