Project Manager Financial Services
Redhill, Surrey, England
60000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our prestigious financial services client is looking for a well experienced Project Manager to commence on an extensive transformation of their business.
The Project Manager will ideally have previous implementation of contract hire systems/vehicle leasing platforms with strong experience in off the shelf technology packages including vendor selection and implementation. COTS implementation would be desirable.
Any financial services experience will be considered including: Insurance, Life & Pensions, Wealth management, Asset Management
As the Project Manager, you would be responsible for implementing a software package to support a new Contract Hire Operating Model.
General Project Manager responsibilities would include:
- End to end management from RFI, RFP process to delivery ensuring deliverable are met
- Drive project approach and methodology for the programme with focus being on accurate and timely delivery
- Liaise with both technical and non-technical supplier resources to build effective working relationships
- Identify scope-creep and ensure that changes requests are raised and approved as appropriate
- Manage the transition of the project into business as usual service as part of an agreed service transition plan
Would be favourable to have previous experience working in an environment where Agile and Waterfall frameworks were used as well as being PRINCE2 Practitioner qualified.
This Project Manager role offers a competitive salary of £60-65k + quarterly bonuses + numerous benefits.
Starting remote, the role will look to offer flexibility moving forward looking part home and part office-based work, adjustable for the person.