Band 7 Radiographer
£47382 - £52496/annum
Unspecified (Part time)
Tempest Resourcing is seeking an enthusiastic Band 7 Radiographer to start up a new role in the UK. We are looking for professionals with a positive attitude and commitment to providing excellent multidisciplinary care and interventions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, LOCUM, Permanent
Salary: £ 47,-£ 52, per year
* Minimum of 2 years MRI/CT/X-Ray or Diagnostic skills within CNS, MSK, Thorax (Breast, Cardiac), Abdomen, Pelvis, Vascular and Trauma. (preferred)
* Previously worked with Paediatrics and/or Adults
* Must hold SOR/ University accredited IV certificate of competency (preferred)
* Acute hospital experience (preferred)
* Experience with MR scanners (preferred)
* Flexible schedule
* Monday to Friday
* HCPC (must have)
* Degree in Radiography
* Right to Work in UK
* Up-to-date DBS
* Clean driving license (preferred)
Why Tempest Resourcing?
* You will be treated in a professional & courteous manner.
* We will listen & take note of your desired/expected career requirements
* We support your registration & compliance process using an easy-to-use platform
* We provide advice to further your career development regardless of you wanting a locum or permanent role.
* You will be represented by experienced AHP experts.
* You will find that the consultancy/candidate/client relationships are based on trust and mutual understanding.
* You will have access to the very best jobs and career opportunities across the UK.
* With your consent & based on your specialist knowledge, we will agree a plan to present you to public or private sector clients.
* You will receive weekly payments.
* You will receive market related news, market trends and opportunities.
* Access to specialist events
Tempest Resourcing offers a wide choice of Allied Health & Mental Health roles across the UK.
We place AHP's and Mental Health Professionals into a wide variety of private and public settings to help people of all ages when physical or mental illness, disability, long-term conditions, or the effects of ageing prevent people from doing the activities they need or want to do