Senior Support Worker- Welcome Bonus of £200
Wistaston, Cheshire East, England
£9.60 - £10/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Team Leader- Wistaston, Crewe
Heathcotes Group are passionate about changing the lives of people with learning disabilities and mental health issues. We support service users and work with their friends and families, to help them to achieve their goals and aspirations. We are role models and mentors. We see them grow and move on to a brighter, more independent future. Our work is challenging, engaging, wide-ranging, very active and very fulfilling – always with a sense that we’re making a difference!
Heathcotes Wistaston is a specialist residential/supported living service in the area of Crewe. The service supports adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues and associated challenging behaviours. We are recruiting for permanent support workers to join our team, and join us in changing lives.
The Role of a Team Leader
You will work above and alongside your team to provide person-centered, quality support to our service users, which will include some aspects of personal care, emotional encouragement and support to live an independent lifestyle. Our service users can be challenging and some days may be tough but our teams achieve amazing outcomes, through hard work, perseverance and resilience.
In accordance with the it is an occupational requirement that applicants who apply to this job based within a CQC Registered Care Home must provide proof that they have received both COVID vaccinations or are medical exempt by 11 November 2021. In order to meet the deadline of 11 November, applicants will need to be able to demonstrate evidence of their first vaccination OR medical exemption by 16 September 2021.
If you are…
- Passionate about providing support to some of the most vulnerable people in society
- Looking to work with a dedicated and values-driven team, who are committed to achieving positive outcomes
- Excited to truly make a difference
…we want to hear from you!
Although relevant experience and qualifications are beneficial, we are looking to speak to those with a genuine passion for supporting others – whether this has been gained through employment, voluntary work or personal circumstances, everyone has a story to tell and we would love to hear yours.
What we offer in return:
- Pay rates between £ to £ per hour, dependant on qualifications/experience
- Contracted hours of 40 per week- we offer a variety of different shift times and can discuss individual requirements
- Paid holidays & paid enhanced DBS check
- Enrolment into our pension scheme
- A 12-week induction programme, working towards achieving the Care Certificate and ongoing training support
- Eligibility for a Blue Light discount card
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme of £200 (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to our employee referral scheme app, Care Friends – with the opportunity to earn up to £200 per successful referral! The more jobs you share, the more points you earn!
Apply below and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch!