Manufacturing Systems Manager
Work From Home
competitive / negotiable
Permanent (Full time)
Posted 19 days ago
Manufacturing Systems Manager - Digital Systems
Location: Derby with flexible working
Salary: Competitive Salary + Package
- Responsible for leading the design, development and implementation of the manufacturing systems in support of the creation of manufacturing capabilities and factories for the manufacture of nuclear pressure vessel and plant module products.
- Lead a small team to develop and create the processes and capabilities through pre-production and into production.
- Define and communicate the digital manufacturing systems vision, technical strategy and business case for digital manufacturing systems within and across businesses
- Identify the requirements for manufacturing systems through working with the wider Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering teams and in alignment with the digital manufacturing strategy.
- Develop options and propose selection of preferred manufacturing systems
- Demonstrate how the manufacturing digital systems can be integrated within manufacturing and manufacturing engineering processes and prove these are capable ahead of business need.
- To influence software vendors on digital manufacturing systems development roadmaps and close capability gaps.
- Identify the wider team training needs and support network for manufacturing systems and plan and implement a support structure in the manufacturing business.
- Devise standards, frameworks and best practice methods for manufacturing system delivery.
- Able to approve Digital Manufacturing Systems content across enterprise level projects.
- Proven ability to develop, deploy and support manufacturing digital systems into factory settings
- Able to collate and validate user requirements, understand the implications for the components of a manufacturing system (People, Process and Tools), define interfaces and data flows through the use of mapping tools and to describe business and end user implications of a digital manufacturing systems implementation within a business and define test procedures to mitigate the implications.
- Professionally Qualified Engineer (. UK HND / foundation degree or equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
- Experience working within an engineering business familiar with the manufacture of heavy industry product or similar high regulation industries (desirable).
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call#########
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...