Luton - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 33000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Randstad engineering are recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work on a permanent basis for an existing client based in Luton.
Double Days + Early Finish Friday + Shift Allowance + 25+8 Days Hol + Benefits
The role will suit experienced maintenance engineer from any industry sector. The successful candidate will have experience with hand tools, rotating assemblies and is able to work on both large and small industrial machines and equipment.
- Assemble/disassemble & Rig/de-rig all units.
- Paint and prepare units for despatch.
- Produce dimensional reports and strip inspections reports.
- Conduct Root cause analysis when required.
- Conduct pressure testing on components and units whilst ensuring that the relevant documents are completed.
- Operations to be booked onto and closed on completion using the ERP system.
- Work within the team and all cross functional teams to ensure contractual obligations are achieved Right First Time (RFT) and On Time In Full (OTIF).
- Support continuous improvement initiatives to reduce waste and cycle time within operations processes.
- Adherence to all health and safety aspects related to the assembly or test areas and ensure that a zero accident environment is maintained.
The person required:
- Able to read detailed engineering drawings
- Able to understand quality plans and procedures.
- Able to competently use measuring equipment.
- Able to safely use air powered and electrical tools & hand tools
- 4 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment utilising fitting skills.
- Recognised qualification in a mechanical discipline.
- Time served craft apprenticeship.
- Relevant qualifications, . NVQ.
- Experience with rotating assemblies.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.