Paediatric Occupational Therapist 1 day PW - Wembley | Zoek UK | 7a4ed16d311b4259840b50573afbab66
Paediatric Occupational Therapist 1 day PW
Wembley, Greater London, England
£25 - 30 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 6 Equivalent Occupational Therapist to carry out a school based paediatric role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is ongoing.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous Paediatric experience. This position will be located in Wembley.
Details of the School based paediatric role are:
- Band 6 Equivalent
- 1 Day Per Week (flexible on days)
- Start ASAP
- Paediatric Experience
- Working with mainly ASD & LD
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on######### to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
School Based Paediatric Occupational Therapist Wembley
This is a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for work in Wembley and would be advantageous if they had experience in Paediatric OT work covering ASD, LD and Equipment & Seating.
Posted 4 days ago