East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We have an opportunity for an experienced HR Officer or HR Advisor to join a highly regarded professional services organisation. Due to growth they are expanding their HR team and are seeking an HR Advisor to join their business.
As an experienced HR Advisor or HR Officer you will be confident to support the Global People Director on a wide variety of HR work, becoming a trusted advisor for the Managers.
This is a great opportunity for a talented HR Office or HR Advisor to build on your HR career. Working in a highly successful and regarded business, alongside a respected Global Head of HR, you will broaden your understanding of the full employee journey and all the administrative and advisory work running alongside it. This will include on boarding, training & development, well being, international assignments and the regular calendar of projects, such as annual performance appraisal and mid-year reviews and our promotion cycle.
- Responding to day-to-day queries about people policies and processes.
- Review and update people policies and respond in innovative, creative ways to requests for guidance, tools and advice.
- Supporting the Talent team with attraction and on boarding.
- Manage MI efficiently and produce timely, insightful people metrics to influence and inform our business leaders.
- Support on specialist Learning & Development and Early Careers programmes.
- Help review administrative processes and suggest improvements and new ways of doing things.
- Get involved in team-wide projects.
Experience of working in a busy, creative HR team in an HR Advisor or HR Officer role. You should be confident and competent to:
- Interpret and advise on people policies and processes including ER issues, recruitment & selection processes and all other aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Research issues, problems and trends and make recommendations.
- Contribute to team projects providing administrative support, designing project plans and collating information and feedback.
- Engage with senior managers to provide pragmatic advice and produce timely, good quality information.
- Recognise best practice approaches and demonstrate good understanding of key employment legislation.
- Deliver work to a consistently high standard with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Manage and interpret data.
- Excellent written communication skills.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.