Are you looking to become part of an innovative and market leading organisation that looks after some of the biggest brands in the UK?
Are you an experienced Customer Service or Sales professional looking to build a career with a well-established company?
We are looking for people who are passionate with a can-do attitude to join our well-established team in our Bolton site to support the exciting growth of the business.
The Telesales Executive role has three main purposes, firstly to provide the sales teams with qualified Appointments within the communicated thresholds and against the communicated criteria. In addition to the provision of the Qualified Appointments. Additionally, the customer database needs to be actively maintained to ensure it contains 'quality' and up to date information, regarding the calls and conversations that you conduct.
This role is working on a full-time, permanent basis working from 09:00am to 17:30pm.
- Qualify prospects, locating the decision maker within the prospect's organisation and updating the relevant CRM data at the agreed call, contact and quality targets per day.
- Generate the agreed minimum of relevant and qualified meetings per day for an 'account manager(s)' in line with targets communicated by the Line Manager (Telesales Manager), while being aware of constraints on Account Managers' time and location ensuring meetings are suitably arranged
- Follow-up on DM activities and incoming prospect/lead sheets to generate Appointments and Sales
- When required source leads and pre-qualify
- Represent Whistl Post in a professional and business-like manner and support the account managers in the collation of campaign data for reporting purposes
- Ensure the daily/weekly/monthly reporting is completed
- To liaise with Whistl sales personnel as required
- To complete any reporting or review documentation
- To identify and record any key market, customer or competitor activity or intelligence
We would welcome applications with the following skills; Telesales, Executive, Call Handler, Call Centre, Clients, Cold Calling, Leads, Agent, Appointments, PA, Assistant, Client, Sales, Selling, Customer, IT Literate, MS Office, CRM, Lead Generation.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement; starting at 31 days (including public holidays), increasing up to 36 days with long service
- Access to our prestige Benefits and Rewards Portal; including discounts on High-street shopping, days out, entertainment and food & drink, including popular brands such as Apple, Samsung, and Buyagift.
- Long Service Rewards; both financial and leave based.
- Health Cash Plan; in which you can get money back on health treatments such as prescriptions, eye care, dental, and more.
- Life Assurance Scheme;A scheme that may provide a lump-sum payment should you die whilst employed by the company.
- Career Development Opportunities; through E-Learning, Management Development Programmes, and Apprenticeships in which you can gain professional qualifications during working time at no cost to yourself.
- Access to a well-established Employee Assistance Programme provider; who provides support to our people and their families in areas such as their health and wellbeing.
And other excellent benefits you'd expect from a market leader.
- Self-starter with excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision after agreeing objectives
- Excellent communication skills covering presenting and listening
- Consistent positive outlook and able to handle rejections
- Evidence of working a sales process and selling a value proposition
- Thrives in a high volume and results-based environment
- Good organisation skills
- Quick learner who can apply concepts in the real world
- Understands a customer perspective
- Numerate and literate
- Experience in Microsoft standard packages
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Team player, adaptable and flexible
Whistl are a delivery management company providing efficient, high-quality and competitively priced services across Business Mail, Parcels, Fulfilment and Doordrop Media both in the UK and internationally. Distributing more than 4 billion items annually, we are market leaders in Downstream Access Mail (DSA) services handling over 50% of bulk business mail in the UK.
Whistl is a Disability Confident employer and is committed to equal opportunities for all in all of our employment policies and practices.
Due to the nature of our business, this role may be subject to a basic DBS check.