KS3 SEND Teacher - Start ASAP
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England
Unspecified (Full time)
We are seeking an experienced SEN Secondary teacher with expertise in supporting pupils with a range of additional needs for KS3.
The Year 7 and 8 classes are small and are within a specialist provision within a mainstream school.
This is to provide bespoke support for pupils with Special educational Needs and Disabilities to enable them to access as much of the mainstream curriculum as possible.
This is a full-time post and is required as soon as possible:
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be suitably qualified and experienced in teaching children with SEND.
- Hold QTS and have experience of teaching KS3 and KS4. Experience with KS5 would be advantageous.
- Experience of delivering both GCSE and ASDAN would be desirable.
- Be passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning, and SEND, to provide a highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way.
- Be ready to deliver and design a bespoke curriculum that meets the needs of a variety of learners.
- Be an enthusiastic team player
If this role is of interest please apply now.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...