£28 - £30/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Contract Scotland are currently recruiting an experienced freelance Site Agent on behalf of our client within the water sector.
As the Site Agent, you will be responsible for overseeing upgrades of local water infrastructure throughout Central and Southern Scotland
• Manage and optimise the construction programme and costs
• Continual liaison with the client and subcontractors
• Plan, programme and resource works carried out with the site team.
• Issuing permits to work and RAMS
• Management of quality assurance and technical queries
What you can expect:
• Ongoing work for the right candidate
• Immediate start
What you'll need:
• Previous experience on Scottish Water projects.
• Valid CSCS, SMSTS & DOMS qualifications, First Aid and Water Hygiene would also be beneficial.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation