Senior Building Surveyor
East London, Greater London, England
300.0000 - 350.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Senior Building Surveyor | Up to £350 per day | Temporary to permanent
Senior Building Surveyor
Up to £350 per day
Temporary to permanent
South East London
Immediate interviews available
Senior Building Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a qualified Senior Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Building Surveyor background working in the public sector? Are you looking for a Senior Building Surveyor role with weekly pay and the option to go permanent? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Temporary to permanent.
- Up to £350 per day.
- Outside IR35.
- Weekly pay.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
Hays Property and Surveying are working exclusively with a great charity in Kent to find an excellent Senior Building Surveyor with recent experience in social housing or a similar setting.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Building Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. You will begin on a temporary basis, joining the Estates team to deliver surveys and contract administration across their estate. You will be providing advice and expertise to deliver the building surveying and planning function.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level qualified
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Contract administration experience.
- Public sector experience.
- Background in Town Planning or Architecture is also desirable.
- RICS accredited property related qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work across a dispersed team and ability to self-motivate managing workload
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this temporary Senior Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on . If this Senior Building Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.