Primary Cover Teacher
£110 - £130 per day
Are you looking to dive into a new role this September that provides flexibility?
Would you be keen to join a good primary school in a lovely area of Surrey?
Apply now to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity!
A mixed gender public primary school for ages 311 is seeking a cover teacher who would benefit from a flexible working pattern and is able to build rapport quickly. The school is located in a really lovely area on the border of Redhill and Reigate and boasts access some amazing facilities including a swimming pool and a large playing field. It is easy to access by car being close to the M25.
In the role you can benefit from:
- * A competitive daily rate
- * Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- * Great training and development opportunities
- * Flexible shift pattern which you can select
- * Access to onsite leisure facilities
- * Ongoing career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
- * Delivery of preplanned lessons
- * Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
- * Working effectively with a teaching assistant where appropriate
- * Being able to think on your feet in the event that work has not been set or its not appropriate
- * Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
- * Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children key requirements for the position include:
- * DBS In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
- * Relevant qualifications a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
- * QTS is desirable NQT applications are warmly welcomed
- * Experience of teaching in a primary setting is essential
- * Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
- If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
Posted 4 days ago