Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£26,000.00 to £30,000.00 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
Bidvest Noonan are a passionate team of 20,000 people based in Ireland and the UK, and our goal is to deliver exceptional service to our customers in all areas of facilities management.
We’re looking for an experienced Area Manager who’s passionate about leading operational excellence and best business practice within a designated portfolio. Someone who cares about teamwork and knows all there is to know about delivering a great client experience. In short, we want an enterprising go-getter who will bring creativity and new ideas both in innovation and customer service to ensure client retention and growth.
This Area Sector Manager role is certainly something you can get your teeth stuck into. This is an opportunity you really shouldn’t miss out on; you’ll be leading a group of sites from a variety of brands and sectors, so there’ll be plenty of variety in your role. Being responsible for a large portfolio, it is as rewarding as it can be challenging. As such we are looking for brilliant communicators, who can influence and motivate high performing supervisors and their teams to progress. You will need to be as happy attending client meetings as much as rolling up your sleeves and helping your team.
So, if you’re self-motivated and wish to work in a positive environment for a company that genuinely values and respects its staff – then Bidvest Noonan is for you. Exciting opportunities like this one really don’t crop up too often; so, don’t delay with your application.
*What we need from you: *
* Responsible for the operations of the team and for the delivery of the overall operational & financial targets.
* To proactively maintain regular engagement with key client contacts in line with client expectations. Development of strategic partnerships with these stakeholders.
* Consistently ensure the delivery of client KPI’s.
* Development and implementation of a well-defined Communication and Engagement model, in order to ensure all teams, understand and deliver performance standards, they are engaged at work and with their colleagues
* Ability to demonstrate and articulate achievement of results . health and safety, new innovation, business improvements, cost savings and revenue generation
* Work in conjunction with the Operations Manager to ensure that regular formal and informal meetings are conducted with clients to identify issues or areas of opportunity or concern and to work closely with the wider management team.
* Responsible for training & development, performance, motivation, safety, welfare, and discipline of team members
* Ensure compliance by maintaining all contract documentation up to date.
* Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings with the client.
* Train, induct and supervise the work of the team.
* Hand’s on and prepared to help, guide and support operatives to achieve required service levels.
* Endorse new Company initiatives and ensure they are implemented on site. Ensure the business is fully compliant with Industry Standards, relevant employment legislation, ISO and Company procedures & policies
* To select, recruit and vet employees in alignment with Company and Client policies, terms and conditions, and be accountable for their induction and ongoing training and development.
* To ensure compliance with all company’s HR policies and procedures by strictly adhering to and acting upon within authority, and that no action is initiated unless authorised by your line Managers or HR.
* To actively encourage and promote team spirit and development.
* To ensure monthly payroll figures are accurate and that all relative documentation is prepared in line with appropriate deadlines and budget controls.
* To ensure that all additional project work is commenced, progressed and concluded to the satisfaction of the client.
* To ensure that all necessary resources, materials and machines are available and on site and maintained to contract specification.
* To quote for new services and ad-hoc works .
* Benchmark services and ensure best value for money.
* To be accountable for the implementation and adherence to all Company Health and Safety policies, procedures and instructions and to confirm their effectiveness through planned Health & Safety audits and regular reviews.
* To comply with the Company accident reporting procedure and assist promptly and accurately in the completion of all relevant documentation
* Any other duties commensurate with the grade and as required by the nature of the role.
* The above reflects the main elements associated with this role, it is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
* Preferably live in or around North West to service the region
*What you get in return: *
* A company car and plenty of potential to progress your career.
* Must be able to demonstrate previous area management
* Must have a driving licence
* Previous use of timegate scheduling would be advantageous
* Must understand health and safety principles of the cleaning industry
Reference ID: AMY
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,-£30, per year