Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, England
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are working on a fantastic Finance Analyst role for a brilliant business based in Sutton Coldfield.
As an experienced Finance Analyst you will be a fundamental player in the businesses success as you work closely with the operational team acting as the finance representative. It will be your responsibility to track weekly contractual performance focusing on costs incurred, revenue and other KPI’s.
You will also provide insightful commentary on the financial results gaining a clear understanding of the businesses performance. Your strong analytical skills will see you review and improve processes and implementing controls benefiting the department and company as a whole.
Ideally, you will
- Be part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with the intention and ambition to further your qualifications.
- Have experience within a Finance Analyst role allowing you to efficiently provide insightful analysis and make intelligent and meaningful recommendations.
- Be a highly analytical individual, with an ability to solve complex problems.
- Have experience working in long-term contract accounting
In return, you will
- Enjoy that has brilliant flexibility when it comes to working from home (hybrid working guaranteed)
- Enjoy autonomy in this role - an opportunity to apply your experience to a business that will value you for your skillset.
- Attain an exciting new role show-casing your skillset within a well-established business and make a significant contribution to the overall business growth.
- Enjoy a competitive salary with rewards and benefits being given for good performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Finance Analyst to make their mark within a thriving organisation. If you feel inspired by this opportunity we would love to hear from you.