Sales Admin Surrey
Godstone, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
This role is based in Surrey KT24
The Junior Sales Support Administrator is responsible for supporting the Sales teams to progress opportunities through the sales process.
The Junior Sales Support Administrator provides day to day admin and sales support to the client management teams. As part of the Sales Desk function they own all small operational opportunities for the sellers from quote through to billing and all tasks associated with such activity.
The primary job responsibilities include:
· Own all operational opportunities on behalf of the Client Managers/Sellers.
· Ensuring the CRM system is fully utilised and updated with all important customer information, opportunities, tasks and activities to enable a smooth sale and implementation process for operational opportunities.
· Make the relevant updates to SDP (support system) ensuring that the changes get implemented when
· Liaise with the billing team to ensure that the opportunities are billed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Liaise with the purchasing team to obtain 3rd party quotes where appropriate.
· Maintain hardware and software maintenance data and reports ensuring that all maintenance renewals are quoted and billed in a timely manner.
· Ensure accuracy of opportunity creation, monitoring and data entry on our CRM system
· Ensure accuracy of SDP ticket and changes to facilitate the smooth implementation of commercially approved changes
· Maintaining the generic inbox and effectively sharing tasks between the other members of the Sales Desk team · Liaise with clients directly to clarify requirements if required · Work closely with the Client Directors/Sellers to ensure all opportunities are captured and sold effectively · Direct customer communication as required · Maintain hardware and software maintenance data and reports and quote clients accordingly · Support the finance team to facilitate accurate and fast billing · General sales and admin support and ad-hoc tasks for the sales teams
Skills and Experience:
· CRM experience
· Promote and live the CSI values; Think Client, Deliver Exceptionally and Excel Together
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
· Professional appearance, well-mannered and a constructive attitude in all work-related matters
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise work to maintain required productivity levels
· Willingness to research and self-study to keep skills relevant
· Self-motivated, flexible in approach, enthusiastic team player
· Strong rapport and relationship building skills with customers
· Strong sense of responsibility and accountability, results driven
· Methodical in approach with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, and keen attention to detail
· Enjoys a challenge
Call Nikki (phone number removed)