Operations Technical Team Manager
West Midlands - This Area Only
50000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Operations Manager (Medical Devices)
Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Nuneaton, Rugby, Redditch, Hinckley
£50,000 - £55,000 + Pension + Holiday + Benefits
Do you have experience in a GMP environment, and are now looking to join an exciting new company who offer the opportunity to work with some of the most cutting edge technology in the medical industry?
On offer is a role where you will be responsible for the management of a highly skilled team, contributing to the development and manufacture of medical devices that revolutionise surgery worldwide.
The company are leaders within their industry, and boast clients including the NHS and medical boards in Europe, Australia, Japan and the US. They now require an Operations Manager to undertake this senior position, and further the company's success.
This role would someone with a background in medical devices and experience working in a GMP environment, looking to further their career in an exciting new role.
- Management of the Operations Team - determining team objectives, providing solutions and developing products and test methods to ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Undertake formal presentations to key stakeholders
- Provide technical direction and guidance to engineers
- Follow strict guidelines relating to Quality control, Health and Safety, Supply Chain Management and more.
- Experience in a GMP environment, ideally in a Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical setting
- Six Sigma or similar certification desirable
- Knowledge of ISO13485 desirable
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria please apply or contact Harriet Bennett at Rise Technical Recruitment.