Group Finance Manager
Didcot, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Group Finance Manager
Our client is seeking a high quality and reliable individual who can support with all aspects of the Group Finance. This will involve taking ownership of the margin/project reporting and dashboards, as well a working closely with the business to ensure transactions are accurate and driving system/process improvements where needed.
The main aspects of the role include:
- Supporting preparation of management accounts, management pack and relevant commentary
- Preparation of monthly Group margin analysis, including reviewing of results
- Preparation and further development of Group's financial dashboards
- Cost of sales, stock and WIP reporting across the Group
- Payroll and headcount analysis and reporting
- Support preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Ownership of the Group's project reporting
- Support any system updates/changes/implementations
- Business modelling, commercial/financial analysis as required, highlighting variances and identifying risks and opportunities to improve the overall financial results
Essential skills include the following.
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified accountant
- Experience in ERP systems and advanced Excel skills
- Preparation of accurate and meaningful financial data
- Experience of project reporting/margin analysis
- Experience of preparation and designing of management reporting and dashboards
- High IT literacy, willing to investigate issues and learn about systems, processes and reports to drive improvements
- Keen to make a difference and drive change
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ambitious, keen to progress and proactive with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure both as part of the team and on own initiative
- Willingness to be involved in the wider business and the ability to work well under changing priorities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.