Senior Care Worker
£18,000.00 to £19,000.00 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
Do you have experience in care and would like to progress further? Premier Care are recruiting two new senior care workers to come and join our friendly team.
*About Premier Care.*
* We aim to provide high quality care to Service Users who wish to remain in their own homes but are unable to do so without professional care services
* We mainly provide care to Older People in their own homes with the tasks they are unable to complete independently, as a result of age related illnesses, as well as Dementia and Mental Health.
*Duties that the role will include.*
* Assist with the Induction of new care staff, including mentoring and maintaining all relevant documentation
* Attend meetings to represent the company to better understand & fulfil service user needs
* Complete risk assessments and support plans within service users
* Make relevant checks on care staff for time keeping and quality of care
* Facilitate the smooth running of the company by direct supervision where necessary
* Part of the office On-Call on a rotational basis, and take responsibility if care staff are absent.
* Undertake other tasks that are necessary to provide a safe and effective care service
* Keep up to date with relevant policies and procedures and to support with the implementation and monitoring of these
* Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times
* monitor the quality of the service being delivered by care staff.
Applicants MUST have a valid driving license and access to own vehicle for work
Applicants MUST have their NQV level 2 and willing to work towards their NVQ level 3.
_Salary from £18,000 depending on experience._
Application deadline: 17/09/2021
Expected start date: 27/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,-£19, per year
* Sick pay
* Monday to Friday
We provide all PPE for each of our members of staff
* providing care: 1 year (preferred)
* supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
* Driving License (preferred)
* NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (preferred)