Trainee Line Leader
Red Lodge, Suffolk, England
Unspecified (Full time)
If you are an accomplished Machine Operator, Senior Operator or Production Operative looking for the next step in your career then we have the opportunity for you!
We are recruiting for a Trainee Line leader to join our Client’s busy Production area based within their state-of-the-art facility in Red Lodge.
This is the ideal opportunity for candidates who are looking for career progression and personal development and is the perfect transition into an entry-level management role from basic operator level for the right applicant.
The potential post holder must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience within some capacity before applying:
* Proven experience within a manufacturing or production background
* Experience using various production machinery
* Some technical knowledge when dealing with machine breakdowns and maintenance
* Excellent IT and communication skills
* Previous exposure to basic people management within the workplace
In return the post holder can expect to work day shifts only (various between 6 am/6 pm – negotiable) with plenty of overtime available in the summer months.
This vacancy is ideally for an immediate start, however, notice periods may be considered for exceptional applicants.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles