Think of Iceland and you think of frozen food… And rightly so – it’s been the driving force behind our brand for 46 years. But did you know that we’re also the most innovative food retailer in the UK operating across chilled and ambient categories too, and the winner of multiple awards for our products, service and the way we treat our employees?
- Adhering to best practices and standards of code control and quality for content work and testing requirements for new developments.
- Full stack development including supporting continuous integration.
- Documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Collaborating (e.g. pair programming) with peers and offering advise and direction where required.
- Communicating clearly with other disciplines across the department to ensure clarity and alignment.
- Discovering new ways to automate processes.
- Peer reviewing of code and suggesting improvements where required.
- Demoing work to a wider audience.
- Contributing towards estimates and alternate approaches.
Here at Iceland we offer a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package, we provide 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, free parking on site, 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount, a highly subsidised restaurant on site along with a subsidised costa.
If this sounds like you and you want to come and join the Iceland team then please apply directly and a member of the recruitment team will get back to you!
Posted 19 days ago