Resident Service Associate - Leeds
Leeds - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
PMR are looking to recruit a Resident Service Associate for a brand new Build to Rent development in Leeds.
Purpose of the role:
The Residents Services Associate (RSA) is a pivotal member of the front of house team, ensuring that Residents receive an excellent service, the building is maintained and managed efficiently to the company's standard.
- Carry out services such as meet & greet, reception, parcel handling, inspections, lettings viewings and ad-hoc tasks, ensuring the provision of an excellent front-line service to residents and other customers on the phone, in writing and in person.
- Ensure the resident move in and move out process is seamless to include property checks
- Ensure effective co-ordination between the customer services team and other areas of the business to enable the efficient working of the front-line service
- Handle day to day enquires from residents and complaints escalating where required
- To ensure the delivery of high-quality services including front & back of house functions, amenity space management, voids & unit management, tenancy, income management and tenant involvement
- Manage & co-ordinate resident bookings of amenity space and cleaning as required
- Assist in the smooth running of the letting process from offer acceptance to move-in and settling of new tenants.
- Liaise & book contractors, cleaning and maintenance operatives.
- Contribute to the formulation, review and development of policies and procedures, ensuring they are implemented and targets are achieved.
- Keep abreast of H&S and industry relevant changes in legislation, practice and policy, initiating changes as required
- Prepare and update all local information and resident handbook content
- Identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery to optimise customer experience
- Meet & Greet residents and handle complaints to an effective resolution
- Host & attend regular events for residents, ensuring that events are run smoothy and marketed effectively through social media and other methods of communication.
- Prepare and ensure the delivery of shift handover documents
- Log all, distribute and receipt keys, parcels and visitors
- Assist with drafting the Resident Service budget, monitoring it regularly and ensuring expenditure is within target
- Any ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Resident Services Manager, including, but not limited to general site cleaning, litter picking and carrying out "building walks" to review cleanliness and where appropriate addressing all areas that need tidying up or cleaning.
- Respond to out of hours emergency calls in absence of manager
- Represent the company as required
- Actively contribute to delivering objectives
- To be customer-focused in all dealings with residents