Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Role: Regional Manager
Location: Oxfordshire, Cambridge and South East
Salary: up to £65,000 plus Excellent Benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a national care home provider as a Regional Manager.
Our client has an outstanding reputation and you could play a key role in ensuring their continued success and high standards of care practice. You'll be passionate about putting residents' wellbeing first and providing an outstanding service.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of 9 care homes in the providing an opportunity for you to demonstrate your people-management skills, commercial acumen and financial expertise as well as your keen eye for Quality & Compliance. You will hold ultimate accountability for the care and commercial performance of the care homes in your area and be rewarded well for their continued success.
- You will be responsible for providing line management to the Home Managers and being responsible for their performance in meeting company policies and procedures.
- You will ensure that the homes maximise their profitability, through effective staff management, external relationship building/marketing and controlling costs.
- You will make sure that care standards are kept at the highest level and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
- You will have multi-site leadership experience within the elderly care sector.
- You will be experience in coaching, mentoring and develop teams to achieve company target
- You will have proven leadership and communication skills, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- You will have proven experience in managing performance, ensuring that you get the best from your team.
- You will have good commercial awareness and business acumen. The ability to build and maintain external relationships is a key aspect of the role.
- Overall, you will be a team player with genuine leadership qualities.
If you think this is the role for you, please submit your CV with your application, or alternatively please call Jade Morris for further details on .!