Camberley, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Being a Caregiver can include; running errands, assisting with medication, helping out around the home, preparing meals and assisting with personal care.
Why choose us?
* Hourly rate up to £ (includes holiday & travel time)
* Paid travel time & fuel expenses
* £200 joining bonus (paid on completion of probation)
* No short calls - 1 hour minimum for all visits
* Company pension scheme
* Paid shadowing visits before you start visiting clients
* Full face to face training
* Support to complete your Care Certificate
* Employee assistance programme with 24 hours phone line and discounts at many shops
* Yearly anniversary gift and your birthday off!
**must have access to reliable transportation**
Please note: PPE is provided in line with current Government Covid-19 Guidance