Internal Recruitment Leader
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Internal Recruitment Leader; Salary £28,000 £32,000 DOE; Full Time & Permanent; Flexible / Agile Working options; Manchester City Centre based
A multidisciplinary and diverse customer base business in Manchester has enlisted Search HR & Development to look for an Internal Recruitment Leader on a permanent basis. This exciting role really is a blank canvass; its core requirement being to build, and lead, an Internal Recruitment department and strategy. Reporting into the HR Manager, the successful candidate will develop and implement recruitment plans for each area of its business model, totalling over 1,000 employees.
* Facilitate the Recruitment process from start to end with the support of experienced Resources;
* Work closely with business leaders and resource planners to identify current and future recruitment requirements;
* Manage and coordinates all recruitment resources to achieve recruitment requirements;
* Develop relationships with established sources of candidates (e.g. recruitment agencies, universities, user groups, job vacancy portals) to ensure that the company is represented as an employer of choice;
* Maintain effective communication with all departments, approaching interactions as a specialist service provider where other departments are internal clients;
* Ensure that information / reporting related to recruitment work stack and progress against tasks and objectives is readily available in a format that is easy to understand and accessible;
* Provide People leadership with researched employment market intelligence.
* Line management of up to 3 Resourcers;
* Adhoc project work as required by HR Manager.
Essentially, our client is looking for a proactive, selfsufficient, highly motivated recruiter with ideally at least 2 recruitment years experience in an internal recruitment department. This experience within of a large, multifaceted business would be desirable.
This fantastic opportunity will provide great variety and is ideal for someone who is passionate about recruitment and wants to further develop their career for a marketing leading organisation. This role is highly autonomous, and can provide the successful candidate a great deal of flexibility of up to two days working from home, and flexibility around start and finish times.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 38 days ago