SAP Sales Lead
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Role: SAP Sales Lead
Salary: Competitive Salary + Package (Dependent on experience)
Career Level: Senior Manager/Associate Director
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific SAP area or across a range of Accenture’s SAP offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
The SAP Sales Teams lead the sale of large and complex SAP opportunities at Accenture in the UK and Ireland across a variety of different industries. It is a dynamic SAP team made up of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture. We work with most of the major clients across many market sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of sales at Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition.
- Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Effectively engage with SAP to secure their support & collaborating in closing deals
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close (depending on level of experience)
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
- Participate as Sales Capture Lead role on MMS (our internal CRM system) from the Sales Role Blueprint and Credit Allocation (depending on level of experience).
- May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members (depending on level of experience)
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives (depending on level of experience)
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility (depending on level of experience)
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters (depending on level of experience)
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability (depending on level of experience).
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture