Research Scientist - Antibody Discovery
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Purpose of the role
You will be reporting to the Head of Research carrying out work related to antibody discovery.
My Client is a global clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel vaccines and biologic therapeutics to treat the world's most life-threatening diseases. They are utilising cutting-edge technology for the creation of novel vaccines and biologic therapies. Now is an exciting time as the client is undergoing expansion into the UK and is recruiting candidates for the antibody discovery team in Cambridge.
This role may include molecular biology, cloning, sequencing, protein expression and characterisation. You will design and manage your own projects. All data produced will be analysed and presented to relevant colleges.
Must have experience
- PhD (or equivalent) in immunology, molecular biology or biology
- Several years of experience in industry or academia (antibody discovery experience preferred)
- Extensive experience with NGS
- experience with single cell sequencing
- Experience with Python or R for data analysis
The role comes with great benefits, a private pension plan, comprehensive healthcare cover and life insurance.