£29,360 per year + Paid Breaks
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Outstanding CQC Rating
Location: Blyth, Northumberland
Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age
Service: Care Home for maximum of 59 service users
Resident Admission Age: 40+
Negotiable Salary: up to £ (£29, 360 per annum based on 33 hours)
Top Benefits: Paid Breaks
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shifts or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
Contract type: Permanent
About the Care Home & Company:
- We are looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within one of the UK's Leading healthcare companies.
- This company has over 300 care homes across the UK, and have been voted in the Top 20 leading care home providers for 4 years running, with over 18,000 reviews they have secured an average rating of ######
- This beautiful and friendly has a Excellent CQC Rating of 5/5 with 3 being Outstanding and is highly rated on .uk with a ###### and is located in Blyth, Northumberland
- We have a fantastic in-house training and development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels support for both experienced nurses looking to take a step up in their career or newly qualified nurses.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a kind and passionate nurse to join our care home, where you will be providing high quality nursing care for all our residents, providing support to each individual need.
- We need a positive and caring person, who is not only looking to expand their own professional development, but to help our residents by maintaining their dignity and independence.
- As a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD you will be ensuring the comfort and safety of each resident by identifying and performing appropriate clinical practice.
- You will be responsible for the development of each resident's individual care plan.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift.
Refer a friend bonus scheme.
Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments.
Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
Cash plan (after 2 years' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical, and private prescriptions.
Free flu vaccine
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
- Appoint Group will support you through every step towards you finding the perfect role. Once you apply, we will organise the interview, help you prepare, and support you through the offer and onboarding stage.
If you are no longer looking for a new role, do you know of any other fantastic nurses like yourself that are? Please do refer their details, we offer a £250 voucher for every successful referral so what have you got to lose.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Fabienne Basquille on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...