Rugby, Warwickshire, England
10.9900 - 16.4900
Temporary (Full time)
PART-TIME JOB FOR WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES FOR AFTERNOON SHIFT !!
Five days x 4 hours a week guaranteed - Competitive pay rates.
Supply Chain | Rugby | CV21.
My client is seeking to recruit warehouse operatives to work within their fast-paced distribution Centre. For these roles it is essential you speak conversational English and have a good warehouse experience.
Duties will include reworking stock, picking orders, packing items for despatch, stock replenishment, rotating stock within the warehouse by using LLOP.
What we will expect from you is: commitment, punctuality, 100% attendance, willingness to learn, previous employment within the warehousing industry, experience using RFT hand scanners, training can also be provided, attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What we will expect from you is: commitment, punctuality, 100% attendance, willingness to learn.
• Your will be required to carry out all warehouse duties: picking, packing using scanner, hygiene, clean as you go, including LLOP operating.
• In return for your hard work you will be treated like a full-time member of staff and have:
- training and support
- 28 Holidays including bank holidays
- Good canteen facilities
- Free car park onsite, canteen.
- Possibility of permanent contract for top performers
- Guaranteed 20 hours per week
- Overtime paid at time and half
Afternoon shift : Monday- Friday: 18:00-22:00,
Pay rate: £######
Overtime: £- £
If you are interested, please text on or or email