Project Support Administrator
Job Title: Project Support Administrator
Sector: Public Sector
Location: Wakefield (could also be some home working and possibly some site visits)
Hourly Pay-Rate: £- £ dependent on experience
Contract Type: 6 months
Grafton Recruitment are now seeking to appoint a Project Support Administrator on behalf of our client based in Wakefield. The role is initially for 6 months and will be supporting a large-scale companywide communications project.
· Perform administrative tasks, recording asset information and the update of key critical databases.
· Ensuring all assets are correctly assigned to cost centres, departments and individuals.
· Provide billing reports and monitoring of key budgets.
· Coordinate resources and manage the delivery and replacement of SIMs to end users
· Providing 1st/2nd line support and resolution of incidents in relation to the project.
· Fulfilling service requests and keeping up-to-date various inventory and recording systems.
· Manage 'walk up' activity and act as the interface into the wider voice communications team.
· Travel to Trust sites in support of the project where required.
· Computer Literate
· Administrative background
· Flexibility surrounding tasks and occasional site travel
· Self-motivated approach to working
· Exceptional customer service
· Team work oriented
Hiring Contact: Lauren McNeal
Agency: Grafton Recruitment
If you would like any further information about any vacancies before applying, please feel free to contact !