Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a successful and fast-growing Independent Estate Agency is seeking an Office Administrator to join their busy branch in Cambridge.
The ideal candidate will be well presented with fantastic organisational skills and an exceptional telephone manner and also have previous experience within an Estate Agency environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring a first-class service is delivered to our customers who are calling in and dealing with maintenance/repair enquiries.
The role of an Office Administrator will involve:
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Registering customers
- General Administration duties
- Booking viewings
- Dealing with tenancy agreements
Requirements for the role of an Office Administrator:
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of office programs
- Initiative to work both independently and part as a team
- Basic £20,000
- Overtime available
- Strong potential for progression in the future
- Monday - Friday -5pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.