Sheffield - This Area Only
28000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a leader in the field of motion and uses its pioneering and innovative spirit to underline its claim to be a technology partner that pioneers motion to advance how the world moves.
We are actively recruiting for additional team members to further strengthen the operations department.
- Setting and Operating. Turning, milling and drilling.
- Traceability of parts; identify rejects and labelling; calibration stickers
- Maintain quality standards and follow company processes.
- Traceability of parts; identify rejects and labelling.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment through general housekeeping.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Flexible approach to work.
- Background in machining.
- Be able to follow detailed instructions; excellent attention to detail; logical and methodical approach to work.
- Have a responsible attitude towards the safety of themselves and colleagues.
- Good time keeping and attendance record; ability to work as part of a team.
- Background within medium/high volume manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Siemens and Fanuc NC controls.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and a commitment to customer service.
- IT knowledge.
- 3 shift weekly rotating pattern Mon - Friday working Days/Nights /Afters
- £28,000 - £30,000 per annum.
- 40 days holidays including stats.
- Excellent company bonus scheme.
- Pension contribution.
Staff365 are an equal opportunities employer