Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
30000.0000 - 42000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
One of the world's premier distributors of electronic components with a huge selection of stock including obsolete parts in the UK and international are looking for a Product Marketing Engineer to join their growing marketing team in Hertfordshire.
The Product Marketing Engineer will be responsible for developing effective marketing content and plans to communicate the features and benefits of the company's products.
Key responsibilities of the Product Marketing Engineer:
* Communicate the vision and value of products and develop sales tools and collateral that facilitate the selling process
* Develop product messaging that sets products apart from others in the market
* Obtain insights into customers' usage of current products, and untapped opportunities
* Develop content such as case studies, White papers, website copy, videos and other marketing content
Skills required for the Product Marketing Engineer job:
* Experience in an electronic technical Product Marketing role
* Demonstrable track record of producing a range of marketing and technical support material
* Ability to create, update and organize marketing documentation
If you feel you are a good fit for the Product Marketing Engineer position, please send an updated version of your CV to or contact Scott Newcomen on for further information.