Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Enjoy the perfect work/life balance when you join the team as a Bank Housekeeper at Potters Bar Clinic and gain more control over the days you work.
Working alongside the housekeeping team, you will be responsible for cleaning all areas of the service, including wards, office spaces, bedrooms and visitors area.
As staff bank, pick up available shifts that are best suited to you at an hourly wage of £ (includes % pay uplift) and enjoy weekly pay.
You will follow and promote Elysium's cleanliness standards to maintain the safety of service users, staff and visitors at all times.
- Providing and maintaining a good level of cleanliness.
- Completing all housekeeping documents.
- Reporting any equipment malfunctions.
- Use the appropriate cleaning equipment.
- Promote and follow the Government and company measure.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Experience in a similar role and environment
- Enjoy cleaning
- Be a good communicator
- Attention to detail and high standards of cleanliness
What you will get
- An hourly rate of up to £ (Includes % pay uplift)
- Free meals and parking
- Mandatory training
- Wellbeing support and Activities
- Flexible working
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.