3rd Line / Project Delivery Engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum
3rd Line Support / Project Delivery Engineer Up to 45k + benefits
An exciting and ambitious managed service provider (MSP) are looking for an experienced 3rd Line Engineer to join their team.
The role will require that you to provide high level infrastructure support to their SME sized clients, based at their HQ (North West London) with regular project work (Primarily Office 365 migrations). Working as an escalation point for the service desk, you will be clearly identifying issues and troubleshooting through to resolution.
There is a great opportunity to be involved with some exciting projects as well as gain personal and career development within a fastgrowing MSP and a great team.
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Act as an escalation point for the service desk, responding to calls and tickets from clients, clearly identify issues, troubleshooting through to resolution.
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Work within strict SLA timeframes and manage escalation of incidents within defined timelines
- Identify problem trends and implement changes as required
- Identify, design and plan to ensure continued service availability and ensure all changes are carried out in a controlled and tested manor
- Work with other functions within the business to help identify issues and requirements with a view to continued service improvement
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for tickets assigned to 1st & 2nd line engineers, transferring knowledge to junior colleagues
- Ensure work is completed in line with KPI targets and personal objectives.
- A strong background in Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016) and Windows Server infrastructure including Active Directory, DFS, DNS, DHCP.
- A strong background in Virtualised environments in particular VMware/ Hyper V.
- A strong background in working with MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013/ Office 365.
- Network Security Solutions/Support experience
- Working knowledge and administration of AD, Group policy, Exchange, scripting and remote tools
- Understanding/knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Cloud Technologies
- A strong background in centralised storage environments
Posted 36 days ago