2nd Line Field Engineer
2 nd Line Field Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a 2 nd Line Field Engineer to join our clients on site services team delivering excellent IT services to their customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete on site requests and installation projects
- Create and maintain policies and procedures for the team
- Ensure all IT service requests are completed to an excellent standard
- Maintain accuracy of the internal knowledgebase
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure incident information & time recording is accurate and complete
- Ensure paperwork related to project delivery is completed accurately and within a reasonable timeframe
- Coach and mentor other team members
- Provide customer training when required
- Liaise with the Service Desk on customer incidents
- Be responsible and proactive for personal development and training
- Prepare Personal Development Plan before every review meeting
- Provide technical support in person, over the phone and via e-mail
- Experience working with VOIP telephone systems
- Microsoft SQL support
- Microsoft or Cisco certifications
- EPOS Support experience
- ITIL certification
- Mac OS and / or Apple Device support
- CompTIA certifications
- Technical Knowledge and Experience
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on#########
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C , Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
Posted 36 days ago